what does it all mean?
Branding + Logo Terminology
- Primary Logo – One of the most important elements of your brand! Includes the name of your company or blog, may also include a tag line.
- Secondary/Alternate Logo – A slightly different version of your primary logo. This logo could include a border or a different letter alignment.
- Sub Mark – A smaller simpler version of your primary logo. Can be used as a monogram, favicon, or profile picture.
- Watermark – A light/white version of your logo you can use on your product photos, images etc.
- Social Media Image – Image sized for use on all your social media platforms.
- Color Palette – Usually a set of 5 colors that represent your brand. Hex codes included.
- Font Palette – A selection of 1-3 fonts that are picked for your brand. The fonts could be used in your site design, printed materials, etc.
- Style/Brand Board – Displays all the key elements for your brand including logos, color palette, font palette, patterns.
- Icon/Graphic Element – A symbol/image that coordinates with your brand.
- Patterns – Patterns that incorporate the colors and theme of your branding. Can be used for printed materials!
- Business Card Design – A coordinating front/back business card template that can be uploaded to your favorite printer.
- Post Card Design – A coordinating front/back post card template. Perfect as a thank you card or percentage off coupon card.
- Sticker/Tags/Label Design – A coordinating template that can be used for your packaging.
- Facebook Cover Image – A sized image that will fit in your shop Facebook cover image area.
- Instagram Highlight Cover Images – 5 custom designed images for the highlight area of your Instagram profile.