I’m so excited to introduce you to my first coloring booklet! This one is themed for Fall and my hope is that I’ll have one for each season. All of the illustrations were drawn by me and was definitely a labor of love.
The booklet is all set up for printing. If you are going to actually put it together as a booklet you will need to print on both sides of the paper. If you do not want to create the booklet then just simply print the pages off.
- Print Cover (single sided)
- Print Page Numbered 1/12 and then print on the other side Page Numbered 2/11
- Print Page Numbered 3/10 and then print on the other side Page Numbered 4/9
- Print Page Numbered 5/8 and then print on the other side Page Numbered 6/7
- The pages will nestled within one another for easy binding.
- It might take a few tries to figure it all out- I know it did for me! Depending on your paper thickness the coloring might show through to other side. You’ll want to have your kiddos use colored pencils unless you are printing on a heavy duty paper like cardstock.
Assemble the booklet according the pages numbers making sure to nestled them in together.
You can staple the binding if you have a long enough stapler, tape or sew it together.
I used a long arm stapler and stapled together on the crease.
It’s time to color!!!
I hope your kiddos will enjoy this booklet! Please be sure to tag me in your pics so I can share! This booklet is available for email subscribers only.
You can access it HERE